This junior workbench will give your kids hours of fun while learning handy skills. It’s a great addition to any kid’s bedroom – watch your children discover a new hobby today!
Great Choice of Tools
The junior workbench comes equipped with child-friendly plastic nuts, bolts, and screws. It has several tools made from plastic and wood, including:
- A hammer for knocking things into place (plastic head, wooden handle)
- A plastic spanner for tightening bolts
- A try-square including measurements in cm and inches for measuring right angles (wood and plastic)
- A screwdriver for tightening and loosening screws (plastic handle, child-safe wooden shank)
Different types of components help your little one figure out which parts fit together. They’ll discover a world of practical adventure and get absorbed in their work for hours!
Learning by Doing
The best children’s toys help them learn life skills while having great fun. The junior workbench introduces your child to important practical skills but gives them a blank canvas to mess around, have fun, and get creative! It’s a great way to introduce your little one to a hobby they’ll enjoy for a lifetime.
Convenient Item Storage
The item storage system also helps your child learn the importance of keeping things neat and tidy. Each tool has its proper place, and your child can take pride in maintaining an orderly workstation – and then getting messy when they come back to have some more fun!
The storage system also means it’s easy to keep track of components and ensure nothing gets lost. The junior workbench fits neatly into any kid’s bedroom and can be moved around the house without fuss.
Add to Cart
Introduce your child to new practical skills and provide them with hours of fun every day. Add the junior workbench to your cart and make their day!
- Workbench size approx. 30cmLx 22cmWx12cmH, item weight 1.2kg
- Red hammer size approx. 16cmLx 3cmWx 7.5cmH, 40g,